[doap-interest] Still-to-solve problems

Claus Schwarm c.schwarm at gmx.net
Fri Aug 20 15:33:54 BST 2004

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:17:48 +0200
"balbinus" <balbinus at bonjourlesmouettes.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Browsing through the mails sent to the list, I've been able to spot
> some unsolved problems. As the list is growing, I thought it could be
> interesting for everyone to list the "unsolved problems".

Hello everybody, too.

May I add that I ask myself what license a DOAP text has?

Associated questions may be: Does its author allow copying the contents
and re-publish them (on the web, in a book, on a CD, etc.) ?

I haven't seen any information about that. If that's already solved,
thanks for a hint.

If the question didin't occur yet, it might be nice to let a DOAP file
contain the license for automatic checks if the content can be
re-published.

Claus