[doap-interest] An idea to improve the doap ...

balbinus balbinus at bonjourlesmouettes.org
Thu Aug 26 20:29:18 BST 2004

Hi,

> I'm new in this list, so sorry if I say anything too silly.
Well, I don't think so :)

 > I just translated to spanish the Vincent (balbinus) doap-a-matic. And I
> have and idea for improve it: A field to describe keywords related to the
> project.
Thanks a lot, btw :) You did such a great job!

> What do you think about?
That seems interesting... Anyway, you can use something like dc:subject, or
a thing like <wn:Keyword> (though it's Class... gotta find a property).

On the other hand, you can say that doap:category looks like keywords...
Dunno... It depends on your use of keywords :)

> Cheers,
> Emmanuelle

Cordialement,
Vincent TABARD