[doap-interest] First draft of schema and examples

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Thu May 6 02:10:27 BST 2004

Hi all, Thanks for joining this list (some of you a long time ago!)

I've finally got a first draft of things out

See http://svn.usefulinc.com/svn/repos/trunk/doap/

I'll be writing about some of the rationale behind this in my latest
developerWorks column.  The terms used in these examples reflect the
thinking and research in the previous two columns.

Comments on the schema/examples very much welcomed.  I'll go for one or
two rounds of comments then hopefully proclaim the schema fit for public
use.  Thereafter, changes in it will be as much as possible backward
compatible.  I do not intend to change the namespace URI to version, I
think that technique has been proved dumb.

-- Edd