[doap-interest] ScutterSnacks, ProjectProfileDocument?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Mon Nov 8 22:01:18 GMT 2004

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 09:45:22PM +0000, Edd Dumbill wrote:

> Input is required from those who've deployed DOAP here.  How much do you
> care about the simplicity of the XML serialization?  Can you see other
> ways forward?

I don't know if I really count in this, but all my uses of DOAP use full
RDF tools - whether a project is described in RDF/XML, n3, or what have
you doesn't make a difference to me. Tools I use:

- RDF Query bot: For finding maintainers of a given project
- cwm scripting: Given a homepage of a project with DOAP described via
link rel tag, download the CVS or SVN module associated with the
project.

Neither one of these has any specific needs for the specific XML
serialization that is in general use.

--
Christopher Schmidt