[doap-interest] DOAP Firefox Extension Updated

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Fri Nov 12 04:28:50 GMT 2004

When going through code tonight, I discovered that the URL for the DOAP
viewer has changed. In addition, I was using pretty crappy-quality jpgs
for the images in the DOAPer extension. I have updated both of these and
fixed any other problems I was made aware of.

Given this has been in the wild for a number of months with no serious
reports of brokenness in recent times, I'm calling this release 1.0 and
dumping it on the unsuspecting public, along with a 1.0 release of the
FOAFer plugin.

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know.

--
Christopher Schmidt