[doap-interest] Multiple downloads per version

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Wed Nov 17 04:43:07 GMT 2004

I'm not sure where I saw this element mentioned, but I'm using the
following version block:

<release>
  <Version>
    <branch>stable</branch>
    <name>Initial</name>
    <revision>1.0.2</revision>
    <created>2004-10-06</created>
    <epd:download-url rdf:resource="http://etxt.ozzy.intra.jungledrum.co.nz/txtmail-1.0.0.12-aapt.exe"/>
  </Version>
</release>

Now, I'm building 3-4 different versions of my installer, with different
branding/themeing, so want to specify multiple <epd:download-url/>'s
somehow differentiating the different installers.

I don't see the <epd:> namespace declared anywhere in my doap file, so
can't seem to find any reference to the download-url attribute to see if
what else can go there, but what I'd like to be able to say is something
like:

    <created>2004-10-06</created>
    <epd:download-url mpd:resource-id="internal" rdf:resource="http://file-1.0.0.12-internal.exe"/>
    <epd:download-url mpd:resource-id="clienta" rdf:resource="http://file-1.0.0.12-clienta.exe"/>
    <epd:download-url mpd:resource-id="clientb" rdf:resource="http://file-1.0.0.12-clientb.exe"/>
  </Version>

Here I'm using "resource-id" ( couldn't really think of anything better
just at the moment ) under a namespace of my own which I could use to
differentiate the different files.

Is there anything already in DOAP/RDF which I should use to keep myself
"clean" and without introducing something thats non-standard?

Mark