[doap-interest] Multiple downloads per version

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Wed Nov 17 10:59:56 GMT 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 05:43:07PM +1300, Mark Derricutt wrote:
> I don't see the <epd:> namespace declared anywhere in my doap file, so
> can't seem to find any reference to the download-url attribute to see if
> what else can go there, but what I'd like to be able to say is something
> like:

Looks like EPD is a proprietary thing coined by the creator of newsposter,
according to:
http://www.thomas-alfeld.de/frank/software/newsposter/newsposter.rdf
http://www.thomas-alfeld.de/frank/weblog/

So far as I can tell, there's no actual description in either RDF or
anything else of what epd might have or allow.

> Here I'm using "resource-id" ( couldn't really think of anything better
> just at the moment ) under a namespace of my own which I could use to
> differentiate the different files.

Personally, I'd probably just use dc:title on the download-url to
describe a title (or dc:description for a description), but I'm
not sure what others think.

--
Christopher Schmidt
crschmidt at crschmidt.net