[doap-interest] doap.net

Mike Stanley mstanley at mstanley.net
Fri Oct 1 00:33:12 BST 2004

cool.

I can't seem to hit it though.  Let me know when it is up and I'll check
it out.

I recently registered crosspollination.net and doapfiend.org for DOAP
related efforts.  We should discuss features, goals and such and try to
work together instead of competing.   I'm not looking to build a
community site as much as I'm looking to build tools and services for
navigating the relationships of projects and developers.

I'm not sure when you joined the list, but here's a link to the email I
sent earlier this week about it -
http://lists.usefulinc.com/pipermail/doap-interest/2004-September/000078.html

I'm new to the list as well.  My experiences thus far have been
positive, and there seems to be a lot of interest in building
communities like this.  Hopefully, we can try to work together as much
as possible early on.

Talk soon
- Mike