[doap-interest] DOAP-fr

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Wed Sep 8 16:42:42 BST 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 19:00 +0200, balbinus wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Yes, it's me once more :)
>
> I have "set up" this afternoon (it's 19:00 here) a French Portal about DOAP,
> DOAP-fr. You can find it at: http://doapfr.balbinus.net/. If you think it's
> interesting, I will grab me a domain. If you don't... I won't :D Oh, and
> btw, I'm not at all a web designer :)
>
> If you prefer to launch only one big international stuff (as
> http://foaf-project.org/), or just wish to see http://usefulinc.com/doap/
> and nothing more, I'd be glad to help in any of these projects :)

I think this site looks great!  I've added a link to it from the DOAP
site.

I'm happy for many DOAP sites to exist, as long as they ensure to link
the main DOAP site as the main source for the spec.

If you or others want to translate some of the little articles you've
written there for the DOAP English site, I would gladly publish them.
I'm thinking of starting a "DOAP book" where we gradually fill in the
contents from little articles.  There's already been some excellent
contributions.

thanks

-- Edd