[doap-interest] Translation

balbinus balbinus at bonjourlesmouettes.org
Thu Sep 9 17:29:56 BST 2004

Hi,

In my opinion, you can achieve this using <doap:Version> and
<dc:language>... Something like this:

<doap:Project>
 <doap:name>Foo International</doap:name>
 <!-- ... -->
 <dct:hasVersion>
  <doap:Version>
   <dc:language>en</dc:language>
  </doap:Version>
 </dct:hasVersion>
 <dct:hasVersion>
  <doap:Version>
   <dc:language>fr</dc:language>
  </doap:Version>
 </dct:hasVersion>
</doap:Project>

I think that would be valid, using DC Term "hasVersion" (I think it is
valid... check with the RDF Validator, or DOAP validator :)

dct corresponds to http://purl.org/dc/terms/.

Cordialement,
Vincent TABARD
http://www.balbinus.net