[doap-interest] Translation

rich boakes rich.boakes at port.ac.uk
Thu Sep 9 11:59:45 BST 2004

Leigh Dodds suggested:
 > ...list the available languages as well as identifying the
 > translators...
 >
 > ...build an application that would allow
 > translators to find projects...

An interesting test case for this is applications which use
rdf itself for translation, for example, where an
application displays rdfs:label literals the translation may
be limited (or unlimited) by how well the schema has been
translated.

Since schema translation might therefore benefit multiple
apps I wonder if it might be of useful to consider a record
of translation dependencies for any particular app.

Rich