[doap-interest] doap.net

Håvard Eide xml at phpvolcano.com
Thu Sep 30 20:18:20 BST 2004

Well, the site is up, but the server is a bit slow at times ( shared
host is never any good )

>  cool.
>
>  I can't seem to hit it though.  Let me know when it is up and I'll
> check it out.
>
>  I recently registered crosspollination.net and doapfiend.org for DOAP
> related efforts.  We should discuss features, goals and such and try
> to work together instead of competing.   I'm not looking to build a
> community site as much as I'm looking to build tools and services for
> navigating the relationships of projects and developers.

Sounds like a good plan for me. We can take this off-list, but if there
are any feedback to the sites it would be good to get it.

>  I'm not sure when you joined the list, but here's a link to the email
> I sent earlier this week about it -
> http://lists.usefulinc.com/pipermail/doap-interest/2004-September/
> 000078.html
>
>  I'm new to the list as well.  My experiences thus far have been
> positive, and there seems to be a lot of interest in building
> communities like this.  Hopefully, we can try to work together as much
> as possible early on.

Have read through the earlier posts, so I got a good picture of what is
going on.