[doap-interest] How many projects per file?

Lyle Johnson lyle.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:36:49 GMT 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:13:25 -0500, Dan Brickley <danbri at w3.org> wrote:

> Reminds me of classic issues that crop up in FOAF land...

Sounds like I need to do some more research to better understand those
issues. Do you know if any of those conversations have been archived
(maybe on the Wiki), so I can avoid random Googling?

> People naturally think of FOAF as a document format, when
> really it is a set of terms that can be used in lots of different
> (RDF-based) doc formats...

OK, yes.

> ... some of which might be focussed on describing a single entity (person, in FOAF case).

Well, yes, but even in my FOAF file which ostensibly describes a
single Person -- me -- there are at least partial descriptions of a
number of people I know (via the foaf:knows property). That's a little
different from what I was thinking about when I asked about describing
multiple projects in a single DOAP file, but at a basic RDF level I
don't know that I understand the difference.