[doap-interest] Changelog with DOAP

Alexandre Passant alex at passant.org
Thu Sep 14 21:48:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 9/14/06, Darren Chamberlain <dlc at sevenroot.org> wrote:
> * Alexandre Passant <alex at passant.org> [2006/09/14 18:18]:
> > <doap:release>
> >  <doap:Version>
> >    <doap:revision>1.4</doap:revision>
> >    <doap:created>2006-09-09</doap:created>
> >    <changelog:has_changelog>
> >      <changelog:Changelog>
> >        <dc:description>
> >     - API updated to use both foaf:maker / sioc:has_creator
> >     - Using object type in URL parameters
> >     - Generating a basic FOAF profile to be used in user export
> >     - French tranlation of the backend
> >     - Adding doap.rdf
> >        </dc:description>
> >        <changelog:has_change>
> >          <changelog:Change>
> >            <dc:creator rdf:resource="http://apassant.net/foaf.rdf#me"/>
> >            <dc:date>xxx</dc:date>
> >            <changelog:file>foobar.c</changelog:file>
> >            <dc:description>Typo</dc:description>
> >          <changelog:Change>
> >        </changelog:has_change>
> >      <changelog:Changelog>
> >    <changelog:has_changelog>
> >  </doap:Version>
> > </doap:release>
>
> I assume the Change class will have properties for revision number, URL
> to view the change in context and so on?

Revision number should stay a doap:Version property as at the moment I think.
Yet, the Change class could indeed have more properties, all ideas are
welcome. By URL, you mean the svnweb for this particular change or
somethinkg like that ?
BTW, I didn't mention in my example but a Changelog could have more
than one Change with has-change.
ie. 1 version (w/ revision number) -> 1 Changelog -> X Changes

Alex.