[doap-interest] Some new terms for your consideration

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Thu Aug 23 10:59:22 BST 2007

Hello interested DOAPers,

Here are some terms I'm close to providing. Feedback welcome.

doap:implements (indicates implementation of a standard, API or other
interface)
	domain: doap:Project
	range: doap:Specification, doap:API
(Q: do I really need API, or is this just a Specification as well?)

doap:service-endpoint (indicates URI for accessing software delivered
as a service)
	domain: doap:Project
	range: Resource

doap:language (indicates ISO language code for human language
supported by this software)
	domain: doap:Project
	range: Literal

doap:vendor (somebody or something that provides this software, free
or for money)
	domain: doap:Project
	range: foaf:Organization
(Q: should I bother restricting the range?)

doap:platform (supersedes OS as a more general indicator, e.g. Java,
EMCA CLR)
	domain: doap:Project, doap:Version
	range: Literal

doap:audience (indication of who the software is written for)
	domain: doap:Project
	range: Literal

doap:tag ('folksonomy' literal tag)
	domain: doap:Project, doap:Version
	range: Literal

doap:blog (project blog)
	domain: doap:Project
	range: Resource
(Q. should also implement Atom/RSS channel linking. Would like a more
structured way than simply rdfs:seeAlso)

-- Edd