[doap-interest] Some new terms for your consideration

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Thu Aug 23 14:24:14 BST 2007

On 23 Aug 2007, at 14:15, Stuart Yeates wrote:

> I find it hard to believe that someone hasn't already specified this
> somewhere in an RDF vocabulary, in which case we should borrow it
> from there, rather than redefine it.

I'll respond in detail later, but this point touches on a
philosophical difference between us.

One of the goals of DOAP is to be as easy to write as possible for
non RDFers. This means for me letting the computer do the heavy lifting.

So, for the most part I want all the terms to be in the DOAP
namespace, even if the DOAP schema has to say that the two terms are
equivalent.

(This also has the advantage of making extensions easy to spot, as
they're not in the default namespace.)

-- Edd