[doap-interest] DOAP + OpenID + PURL = doapurl.org

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Dec 8 00:42:55 GMT 2007

Rob Cakebread <rob at doapspace.org> wrote:
> I'm looking for feedback, please. Does this seem like a good way for
> people to find DOAP? Is it SemWeb enough for you RDF people?

It seems like a very good way to find good DOAP.  I'll use it once I
get around to writing the doap2html.xsl for software.coop (anyone got
one I can start from?) and catalogue our far-too-many-for-us-to-keep
-publishing-individual-homepages projects.

I'm not sure I'm me RDF people.

Thanks and best wishes,