[doap-interest] DOAP + OpenID + PURL = doapurl.org

Stuart Yeates stuart.yeates at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 12 19:31:39 GMT 2007

MJ Ray wrote:
> Rob Cakebread <rob at doapspace.org> wrote:
>> I'm looking for feedback, please. Does this seem like a good way for
>> people to find DOAP? Is it SemWeb enough for you RDF people?
>
> It seems like a very good way to find good DOAP.  I'll use it once I
> get around to writing the doap2html.xsl for software.coop (anyone got
> one I can start from?) and catalogue our far-too-many-for-us-to-keep
> -publishing-individual-homepages projects.
>
> I'm not sure I'm me RDF people.
>
> Thanks and best wishes,

Hi MJ

Here's a like to the XSLT used by Apache Forrest:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.doap/resources/stylesheets/doap-to-document.xsl

It transforms to a forrest's docbook-like internal format rather
than HTML, sorrry, but it's somewhere to start.

cheers
stuart

--
OSS Watch: http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk/