[doap-interest] Survey: Semantic Radar

Uldis Bojars captsolo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:32:26 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Many of you have tried the Semantic Radar [
http://sioc-project.org/firefox/ ] and are using it to detect FOAF,
DOAP and SIOC profiles in web pages. Now I would like to ask you for
some feedback to make it better.

Firstly, please send all wishes, comments or bug reports to the
SIOC-Dev mailing list. You can also record them at the SIOC ToDoList
wiki page [1], especially if there are some webpages you want to
reference to.

Secondly, please respond to this short survery on where would you like
the information about [FOAF | SIOC | DOAP] profile appear when you
press appropriate status bar icon:
  a) in the same window (as is now);
  b) in a new window;
  c) in a new tab.

This was prompted by Wikier's idea to open rendered RDF pages in new
tabs. Many thanks to him for the suggestion and implementation. But
other users may have different preferences - if so, please tell us.

Thirdly, what else do you want the Semantic Radar do in the future? Or
what additional browser platforms do you wish it supported, etc...

----

Please note that there is also Semantic Radar / JS [2] - a lightweight
version of SemRadar implemented as user JavaScript. It works with
Opera and Greasemonkey. With some help we could make it run with
alternatives of Greasemonkey for Internet Explorer as well.

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SIOC/ToDoList
[2] http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/6361

Thanks,
Uldis