[doap-interest] Re: SIOC types and posts with embedded/attached content

captsolo at gmail.com captsolo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:10:58 UTC 2007

Hi All,

We (SIOC development community) are looking forward to your
suggestions on how to connect blog posts (expressed as sioc:Posts)
with different types of data / content that these posts contain or are
about. All comments are welcome.

Copying this to FOAF-Dev and DOAP-Interest lists because software
projects in DOAP can be one of the things people want to talk about.
And FOAF is already integrated in RDF data exported by SIOC enabled
forums and weblog, which means that developments in one can also help
the other.

You will a detailed description of this question at the original
SIOC-Dev discussion thread [1] and in the last (summary) message from
it which can be found below.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/sioc-dev/browse_thread/thread/a443ae44fc9b0441

Best,
Uldis