[doap-interest] PloneSoftwareCenter and DOAP considerations

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Tue Mar 13 08:28:53 UTC 2007

That should be easy. As I read it a doap:SVNRepository is a subclass
of a doap:Repository, so you can create a new subclass (and I imagine
propose it to this group for them to add it to the ontology).

My RDF/XML is not good, but in N3 or Turtle this is:

[] a doap:Repository, my:SubclassOfRepository;
    doap:location <http://test.acme.com/test01/svn> .

Henry

On 10 Mar 2007, at 01:15, Simone Deponti wrote:

> But I have to write down something like this:
>
> <Repository>
>       <SVNRepository>
>            <location rdf:resource="http://test.acme.com/test01/svn" />
>       </SVNRepository>