[doap-interest] Ping the semantic web

Sergio Fernández sergio at wikier.org
Sun May 20 22:05:28 BST 2007

Sorry, but the reply-to header is not set to the mailing list, then we
were talking only between Thomas and me, sorry.

BTW, anybody could change the mailman configuration to set the mailing
list into the reply-to header?

El dom, 20-05-2007 a las 22:37 +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele escribió:
> On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 19:58 +0200, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> > > I have never been able to get http://pingthesemanticweb.com/ to accept
> > > my online doap files.
> > >
> > > Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong ?
> > >
> > > http://thomas.apestaart.org/moap/moap.doap is the doap URL that it
> > > claims is not DOAP data.
> >
> > Because it isn't valid RDF file, because your document does not contain
> > any RDF statement.
>
> Hm, well...
>
> That means that the doap example at
> http://svn.usefulinc.com/svn/repos/trunk/doap/examples/doap-doap.rdf
>
> is "invalid" as well.

Yes, this DOAP example is wrong RDF instance; the other examples no.

> Why are the files "wrong" according to PTSW and why are they "forced"
> to be in specific format of RDF ?

I don't know, better ask this question to Frédérick Giasson (at CC).

Regards,

--