[doap-interest] New DOAP repository: doapspace.org

Stuart Yeates stuart.yeates at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 1 09:07:17 BST 2007

Great site Rob

I especially like the HTML view of the DOAP, i think this really
useful, since it encourages people to look at the underlying data.

Thanks for the link to hDOAP:
http://dannyayers.com:88/xmlns/hdoap/profile/index.xhtml

I also like the way you have used mbox_sha1sum to prevent email
address harvesting.

cheers
stuart

[this email a little late because I've been offline in .ma for two
weeks]

OSS Watch: http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk/