[doap-interest] DOAP most important properties

Josef Petrák - VŠE petrakj at vse.cz
Thu Oct 4 11:00:17 BST 2007

Hello all,

 =

Again, I have a DOAP-related question connected with a community website I
work on. Just to imagine, we have list of project [1], where are on the
bot=E1m list the software projects. You can browse HTML description any of
them, or get RDF data of all in one file, or separately. Just click on the
"RDF Metadata" icon.

 =

Now, we offer just foaf:name, foaf:shortdesc, and foaf:homepage properties.
My question is which other DOAP properties I should not miss in the
description. Which of them are most valuable, or most necessary for other
DOAP tools.

 =

[1] http://keg.vse.cz/current-projects.php

 =