[doap-interest] Some new terms for your consideration

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Sun Sep 2 10:06:01 BST 2007

On 1 Sep 2007, at 10:25, Sergio Fernández wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> doap:tag ('folksonomy' literal tag)
>> 	domain: doap:Project, doap:Version
>> 	range: Literal
>
> Perhaps there is another ontology that already model folksonomies.

Perhaps! If one comes to light we can amend the schema to indicate
the equivalence.

>> doap:blog (project blog)
>> 	domain: doap:Project
>> 	range: Resource
>
> The range could be sioc:Forum [1] (or sioc:Weblog), instead of a
> Resource. But we have to decide what the meaning of this property,
> because it could be enough to use rdfs:seeAlso as Stuart Yeates said.

I'll take a look at the SIOC terms thanks. seeAlso isn't enough for
me, as I think it ought to be possible to determine it's a blog from
the DOAP file, so things like Planet sites can be made.

> All the rest of properties are good for me.

Thanks for your comments!

-- Edd