[doap-interest] a few things

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Wed Sep 26 15:12:04 BST 2007

Even though codezoo doap does not work there is this great http://
doapspace.org/ service!

Would it be possible to have the doap URLs return an HTML
representation as well as an RDF representation, the way foaf does
it? That really helps explain things to people.

Another things I notice is missing id doap is the equivalent of
foaf:knows . I think there may be some really cool things to do with
linking a project to the other projects it depends on. This would
give you a network effect, which is currently missing.

I am working on a doap plugin for NetBeans btw. It works and is in
https://sommer.dev.java.net

I should blog about it pretty soon... Just tidying up the code now
and dealing with corner cases. Mhh. As you know the last 10 percent
are 90 percent of the work...

Henry

Home page: http://bblfish.net/
Sun Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/