[doap-interest] bug-database

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Wed Apr 16 09:41:13 BST 2008

Hi Erling,

I don't know much about bug databases, but I wonder what an endpoint
address of a bug database is. Is this where you are hoping to add a
new bug?

Bug databases that have web access currently only have human readable
forms for entering information. I suppose it would be useful if there
could be a link to a machine readable collection where you could POST
a new bug entry, and so create a new bug/Issue using an ontology such
as the one described by baetle. But I don't think there are any
conventions to do this yet, though on the other hand, this seems like
it should be quite easy to describe one.

One could look here a little at how the atom publication mechanism
allows one to publish a new entry...

Henry