[doap-interest] bug-database

Erling Wegger Linde erlingwl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:29:25 BST 2008

Thanks!

I'll guess this is what I'll end up with then:

<http://localhost:8080/jira/>;
       a foaf:OnlineAccount;
       foaf:accountName = "jira";
       foaf:accountServiceHomepage =
"http://localhost:8080/jira/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2" .

(I'm not sure if it would be wise to keep the accountServiceHomepage
or not.. But as you see the URL to Jira is actually versioned, so it's
probably not a good idea to hard code this suffix in the end.)

- Erling

--
Med vennlig hilsen
Erling Wegger Linde