[doap-interest] DOAP and customers

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 22:21:43 BST 2008

I should have included examples. Perhaps the best known customer
representation is in UBL:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.html#PARTIESRULES

This, of course, is normal XML rather than RDF, but mappings between
the two aren't impossible, for example the Atom/RDF transform at

http://djpowell.net/blog/entries/Atom-RDF.html

RDF examples include those in sigma browser:

http://sigma.ontologyportal.org:4010/sigma/Browse.jsp?kb=SUMO&term=customer

cheers
staurt