[doap-interest] Auditing Releases

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 02:33:48 BST 2008

I'd be inclined to do this using a mime-typed label, such as:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://example.com/build-product-1.2.3.zip">
    <rdfs:label mime-type="x-sha1-checksum">1234567890ABCDEF</rdfs:label>
</rdf:Description>

There is a "pgp-signature" mime-type already registered, if you are using that.

cheers
stuart