[doap-interest] Bringing DOAP's web pages up to date

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Mon Mar 31 10:27:48 BST 2008

Hello DOAPers,

I've taken the long-overdue step of giving DOAP a new web site, based
on the Trac project management system.

You can find the site here: http://trac.usefulinc.com/doap/

However, before I announce this to the wider public and replace the
old site, I'd really love your help.

There are a lot of DOAP projects out there I've not got links to, and
I'd be really grateful if you would edit the wiki accordingly to point
to your projects, so people wanting to learn about DOAP can find them.
All you need in order to play is an OpenID.

Also, I'm very happy to give away wikispace and the use of the bug
tracker to DOAP related projects, if you don't already have those
resources, or if you think it makes more sense to move them to the
DOAP project homepage itself.

DOAP itself has been moved to the bzr revision control system, which
of course means repositories *can* be hosted anywhere, but again if
you want to use our repository, let me know, which gives the benefit
of the tracker, source viewer, and so on.

Thanks for all your support for DOAP, and I hope the creation of this
Trac site enables us to keep the project's web presence fresher.

-- Edd

--
Edd Dumbill
Principal, Useful Information Company