[doap-interest] doap.rdf, etc.

Sergio Fernandez sergio at wikier.org
Tue Jul 28 12:48:07 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 02:46 -0700, Rich Morin wrote:
> I just heard about this project this evening.  Looks like a fit
> with some of my forays into RDF-based mechanized documentation.
> I'd like to see if I can convince the RubyGems and GitHub folks
> to join up.
>
> I was unable to use curl to grab a copy of doap.rdf:
>
>   $ curl 'http://usefulinc.com/ns/#doap' > foo

Actually the DOAP namespace URI is [1].

You can see the HTTP trace on [2].

> More generally, is there a regular HTML page that simply shows
> an English summary of the schema?

I don't think so, nothing more thna the information you could find on
the trac [3].

Anyway you can generate such a kind of documentation using any of the
available tools, such as SpecGen [4] or others [5].

Best,

[1] http://usefulinc.com/ns/doap#
[2] http://ur1.ca/82p6
[3] http://trac.usefulinc.com/doap