[doap-interest] PloneSoftwareCenter and DOAP considerations

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Wed May 13 14:48:43 CEST 2009

license has no domain, so you can put a license on a version already
without problems.

file-release is a property, so if you wanted to use the os property,
you'd have do to something like

<file-release>
   <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://mytarball.com/foo.tgz">
     <os>Linux</os
   </rdf:Description>
</file-release>

or something similar. I think it's fair to say that file-releases
might need more description in general.