[doap-interest] New release pending

Shaun McCance shaunm at gnome.org
Wed May 13 19:33:09 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 07:06 -0700, Edd Dumbill wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I've had some time to fold new properties and classes into the schema.
> Here's the changelog:
>
>   2009-05-13  Edd Dumbill  <edd at usefulinc.com>;
>
> 	* doap.rdf: new source code repository support for BazaarBranch,
> 	GitBranch, HgRepository, DarcsRepository.
> 	* doap.rdf: new properties: blog, implements, service-endpoint,
> 	platform, language, vendor
> 	* doap.rdf: new class: doap:Specification, for use with doap:implements
>
> You can see a visual diff at http://trac.usefulinc.com/doap/changeset?new=trunk%2C15%40trunk%2Fdoap%2Fschema%2Fdoap.rdf&old=trunk%2C13%40trunk%2Fdoap%2Fschema%2Fdoap.rdf
>
> Can interested parties look over this over the next day or two before
> I push it as a release?

doap:module continues to only be applicable to CVS, Arch,
and BitKeeper.  Are we supposed to use doap:location on
Git repositories?

Why is the class called GitBranch?  It's not specifying
a branch.

On a side note, is there any way you could tell Trac that
your files are in UTF-8?  It's reading them as ISO-8859-1
and outputting garbage.

--
Shaun