[doap-interest] PloneSoftwareCenter and DOAP considerations

Simone Deponti shywolf9982 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:26:51 CEST 2009

Shaun McCance wrote:
> I've done something similar for a project I've been working
> on in Gnome.  But the os property has Project as its domain,
> so this isn't really correct.  I just used my own extension
> property, which works fine.  But it sounds like there are
> others who have the same need.

I was too working for a Gnome-related project (the products sections of
the new Gnome site, which never went online) so, I guess that's why we
hit the same problem.
Anyway, the flexibility there isn't optimal, but since no one aside
people working on Gnome-related stuff (to my knowledge) seem to have hit
the problem, maybe defining some extension properties isn't a bad solution.

Or maybe that extension could be standardized inside Gnome (as
organization, not as DE).