[doap-interest] New release pending

Simone Deponti shywolf9982 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:05:58 CEST 2009

Shaun McCance wrote:
> A URI in git identifies a repository, not a branch.
> Now, of course, one could have separate repositories
> with different stuff in them, just as with bzr.  But
> these are not called branches in git land.

Okay, as I said I'm not very expert on git, so maybe the module (this
time identifying a branch) could make sense for Git, because then you
have a two part access.
Since I'm definitely no authority on RCSs, I don't know if it would be
useful to bring into the discussion the people over at
http://revctrl.org/ or involve them in some ways with what pertains the
RCSs part.