[doap-interest] Getting DOAP repository type via SPARQL

Sergio Fernández sergio at wikier.org
Sat Apr 17 15:54:15 CEST 2010

add to your query a triple pattern like:

?repository a ?repositoryType

Cheers,

El 17/04/2010 05:28, "Rob Lanphier" <robla at robla.net> escribió:

Hi folks,

I'm working on a DOAP-tool, and I've hit a wall that I'm hoping someone can
help me over/around.  I'm trying to use SPARQL queries on DOAP.  I'm trying
to query for all of the repositories in a DOAP file, like so:
SELECT *
WHERE {
      ?project rdf:type doap:Project .
      ?project doap:shortname ?projectId .
      ?project doap:repository ?repository .
      ?repository doap:location ?location .
      OPTIONAL { ?repository doap:browse ?browse }
}

That works just fine, except I don't get the repository type (e.g.
"SVNRepository", "HgRepository", etc).  What's the best way of getting that
information via SPARQL?

Rob