[doap-interest] doapspace.org website

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 09:48:44 EDT 2012

Hi!
I'm involved in a project which will start to represent data about projects,
developers, bugs, etc. collected by sensors attached to sw development
tools, as Linked Data. Then project data which seems to be stored in
doapspace.org could be really useful for me as a data source to link. But
since 2 weeks I'm trying unsuccessfully to access the website doapspace.org.

What's the matter? Is that website under construction or maintenance? When
is planned that it becomes available again?

Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH
Emanuelstr. 3,