[doap-interest] Spam on trac wiki =(

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 4 11:08:58 EST 2012

Edd Dumbill <edd at me.com>
> I do intend to continue, yes. It'd be useful to know who among the
> community on this list have interest in helping out as well.
>
> When I've finished the Github migration I'll blog and publicize it and
> hopefully attract some fresh attention.

DOAP is still a great project which is still needed, so I'm interested
- BUT! I have no budget for the forseeable for this work so I'm going
to be a bit-part player if it's made easy, or else just a lurker.
Sorry about that.  If anyone sees a pot of money which I can obtain,
please let me know. ;-) Also, gitorious would be slightly easier than
github from my POV.

Hope that informs,