[doap-interest] 9 mulitilingual Software Taxonomies released in 7 languages

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Nov 15 15:18:59 EST 2012

stijn.goedertier at pwc.be
> and can be downloaded here:
> https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms_foss/release/release100
>
> The taxonomies are represented in a machine readable format: the SKOS
> standard of W3C. The majority of these taxonomies were originally made
> available in March 2012 by SourceForge under CC BY 3.0 [2]. [...]

Thank you for publishing it, but we cannot use it yet because the
downloads are contain statements like "Copyright © European Union
2012. (TODO: open licence: to be decided)" which doesn't permit it.

Could you rerelease under useful licences, please?  I suspect
latest Apache License and CC BY SA would be the most advantageous.

Thanks,