[doap-interest] 9 mulitilingual Software Taxonomies released in 7 languages

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:24:03 EST 2012

I very happy to see this released.

Looking at https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/svn/adms_foss/amds_sw_taxonomies/ADMS_SW_v1.00_Taxonomies.html

(a) the language names don't seem to be translated into the 7
languages, is that included in one of the downloads?

(b) the string '"русский язык"@en' appears to have the wrong language
code. Is it meant to be '"русский язык"@ru'?

(c) as someone with an interest in Pacifika languages (Maori, Samoan,
etc), what are the barriers to entry? How easy to contribute language
names and partial translations of taxonomies?

cheers
stuart