foafnaut updates

Jim Ley jim at j...
Tue Dec 3 13:30:12 UTC 2002

Hi,

foafnaut is now using a database which includes provenance, this isn't
reflected anywhere in the interface yet, and any suggestions of how it
could be would be appreciated.

I don't yet to any signature checking so I don't know who "owns" the urls
like foafbot does, I just know the url a triple came from.

You can also now add new foaf files, or update existing ones via the
interface at http://jibbering.com/foaf/update.html foafnaut should be
updated as soon as the scutter finishes - the process takes around 2
minutes for 1 new file, so be prepared! (this immediate updating means
that foafnaut may not react so fast anymore as I do not pre-cache all the
people, they're only cached on first request after an update)

Jim.