[rdfweb-dev] RE: Is it OK to produce valid-but-strange-looking RDF?

Danny Ayers danny666 at v...
Thu Dec 5 17:52:53 UTC 2002

PS. drifting off-topic a little there, but the same point applies to foaf -
does it follow RDF/XML syntax rules, or only a (simple) subset? This has
rather major implications for anyone doing XML-level parsing (or even
regexp scraping) to get their data.

Danny Ayers

Semantic Web Log :
http://www.citnames.com/blog

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer