[rdfweb-dev] FOAF-a-matic Mark 2

Dougal Campbell dougal at g...
Thu Dec 12 21:19:22 UTC 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Leigh Dodds wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently building the FOAF-a-matic Mark 2 and would welcome
> comments/suggestions on my intended feature list.

The "nearestAirport" mention got me thinking -- what (if any) is the
current best practice for including my lat/long coords in my FOAF? I
tried Googling, and mostly turned up references to DAML+OIL. And I'm too
lazy/busy to parse that right now.

Is there some simple, yet meaningful xmlns for geographical locations
that I can slap in there?

--
Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal at g...>
http://dougal.gunters.org/ http://spam.gunters.org/