[rdfweb-dev] FOAF-a-matic Mark 2

Libby Miller libby.miller at b...
Fri Dec 13 14:24:50 UTC 2002

ooh, Leigh,I thought of something else, just what you need probably.
Anyway, it occured to me that even if a file isn't signed, it might be
useful to have some stuff about who made it (which you could then trust
or not).

about the image annotation stuff, RDFPic puts RDF data into jpgs, and
Nadia Heninger added lots of cool stuff recently, including foaf - I
dunno if that was released though - it does seeem to be in cvs:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/java/classes/org/w3c/rdfpic/
http://jigsaw.w3.org/rdfpic/

Libby