[rdfweb-dev] Friendster

Dan Brickley danbri at w...
Thu Dec 19 12:05:23 UTC 2002

* jo walsh <jo at a...> [2002-12-19 11:50+0000]

> > If you're in the London, I'll buy you a beer and call you "friend"...
>
> ditto... it would be nice to have an f2f with other londonish
> rdfwebbers, maybe some quiet day between xmas and new year, org something
> on #foaf next week?

I'll, if all plans go accordingly, be in Paris then. I may be in London Jan 4th
though...

> ('pologies to the overwhelming nonlondon majority here...)

More generally it'd be interesting to get together and brainstorm/hack some time in
the new year. Problem being that 'some time' shades into 'any time' and from there
into 'no time'...

> ps - http://rdfweb.org/mt/foaflog/ looking rathernice, danbri

Thanks. Don't think I circulated it here yet. It's a not-very-customised
Moveable Type installation, for scribbling into, in the half-life between
Web documentation and email/irc discussion. Time will tell...

danbri