[rdfweb-dev] FOAF-a-Matic beta-1

Libby Miller libby.miller at b...
Sat Dec 21 09:52:31 UTC 2002

ooo, great!
I just had a go and I'm really impressed leigh (this is on mac os x).

I think there was a small friend buglet - a person didn't disapear from
the form when I added them and added rather than updated. But I really
like the format. Copy and paste would be good....

It worked straight away from the terminal with ./run.sh
I'm very impressed :))

Libby