[rdfweb-dev] mini foaf meet 4th Jan London?

James Carlyle james.carlyle at t...
Tue Dec 31 14:12:05 UTC 2002

Libby

> I think Jo suggested a meet a while back (I can't find the message...).
> I think it's a great idea, and I think that a bunch of us can make it in
> the afternoon/evening. Apologies to those for whom the prospect isn't
> worth the plane ride...
>
> So, does anyone have any good ideas for a location/pub? (with wireless?)

wlan was available in starbucks, borders books, oxford street last time I
checked - 2 months ago. otherwise, french cafe in kynance mews, south
kensington - courtesy Ben Hammersley. This is the limit of my London wlan
knowledge :(

Looking forward to meeting this saturday on the 4th.

James Carlyle