[rdfweb-dev] tube map

Earle Martin rdf at downlode.org
Tue Apr 22 13:11:13 UTC 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 01:59:08PM +0200, Danny Ayers wrote:
> http://www.kordy.dircon.co.uk/misc/alt-map.gif

Apparently that map's close but no cigar:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9O0pr%2BUXidY%2BEwWZ@perry.co.uk

> (if anyone comes across data describing the connections & distances between
> station, please let me know - I want to play with graph algorithms too...)

There's some interesting stuff on Jo Walsh's spacenamespace site
(http://space.frot.org/), including a description of the entire network in
RDF, with connection information and locations for every station - and a map
of the network drawn from the data in SVG! It's very impressive. Sadly, the
machine with the site seems to be temporarily off-net, perhaps Jo herself
can advise - Jo?

Earle.

--
remain alert