[rdfweb-dev] New subscriber - Introduction

Joe 10 rdfweb at joe10.com
Wed Apr 23 18:33:09 UTC 2003

Hello everyone,

Just a note to introduce myself before I start blurting out really
stupid questions :)

I have had an interest in RDF and the Semantic Web for a couple
years, but not the time nor technical prowess to delve in as deep as
I'd like.

My interest in Social Networking goes back much further, however, to
a project I worked on with a British fellow named Peter Small and the
work surrounding http://www.avatarnets.com/ and the resulting book
"The Magical A-Life Avatars". It was a fun idea, but too home grown
and no real standard component, partially due to a too strict desire
to keep the evolution bottom-up.

Anyway, I have ideas which are large and questions which will no
doubt seem silly, so I hope you'll bare with me.

looking forward to it!
/Joe
--
Joe Tennis
Information Design Honcho
joe at joe10.com
http://www.joe10.com?cpn=sig
Interaction Design | Information Architecture | Usability Consulting
for Web, Wireless and Interactive Media